Shipping & Delivery
All orders are shipped within 3-6 days (Business days). We deliver within United Arab Emirates.
Aramex Courier, Fetchr Courier & Leopards worldwide express L.L.C
We will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that you will be notify by email and sms about the shipment process.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and as per your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be as well.
Returns & Replacements
We accept returns within 7 days of receipt, only if their delivery packaging has not been opened or the products are damaged orwrong product. Please notify us and return the box in its original packaging. In such instances, we will endeavor to send you another or refund the payment.
We can only accept returns of products that have not been tampered with, are sealed and remain in the original packaging. If all these conditions are met, please ship your products back to us using a registered courier service and we will issue a full refund. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any returned shipments if the product has been used or tampered with. Shipping & Handling fees are non-refundable.
‘’Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment”
It's easy to check the status of your order! Just visit online My Account and sign in with your ID and password to get a summary of any orders placed online. You'll see your order number, the date the order was placed, the status of the order, order total, the shipping method, and package tracking information for items that have shipped. If you placed your order over the phone or via mail/fax, you can check your order status by contacting one of our customer services specialists at +971 42282676 or emailing
General Terms & Conditions
1. The warranty is valid only when presentation of the proof of purchase consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase model and serial no.of the product. Theclasico reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from the dealer.
2. Theclasico's obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement the defective part or at its discretion replacement of the product itself.
3. Warranty repairs must be carried out by a Theclasico Authorized Service Centre. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service centre. Theclasico shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product.
4. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
5. The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
The warranty does not cover the following:
Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance
with Manufacturer's instructions on usage and maintenance. Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with
accessories that are not approved by Manufacturer for use with this product.
Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety
standards prescribed in the product user manual.
Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause
beyond the control of Theclasico.
Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in
countries for which this Theclasico product was not originally designed.
Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined
in the product user manual. The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by Manufacturer.
Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
6. This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchasers ‘sole and exclusive remedy and neither Theclasico nor its service centers listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product. DISCLAIMER: Theclasico shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced.
The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. Theclasico reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determinationand the appropriate service option. Exchange units assume the remaining warranty of the original product. Please refer to your Theclasico Limited Warranty Statement for complete terms and conditions, as some models have other terms and conditions. Some limitations and restrictions apply and these programmers are subject to change without prior notice.
Updating Account Information
You can update your account information at any time by visiting the My Account section of the website (look for the link at left above of any page). You can change password, name etc. To update your billing address click edit or manage addresses on the same page.